Traveling Luck for Skrukkefjellet, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Skrukkefjellet?What's around Skrukkefjellet?
Wikipedia near Skrukkefjellet
Where to stay near Skrukkefjellet
Also known as Skrukkefjell
The timezone in Skrukkefjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:43 and Sunset at 16:53. It's light
Latitude. 70.8667°, Longitude. -8.9000° , Elevation. 580m
Satellite map around Skrukkefjellet
Loading map of Skrukkefjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skrukkefjellet, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (7.6km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (6.5km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (4.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (5.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (3.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (4.5km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (6.2km)