Traveling Luck for Solheimfjellet, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Solheimfjellet?What's around Solheimfjellet?
Wikipedia near Solheimfjellet
Where to stay near Solheimfjellet
Also known as Solheimfjell
The timezone in Solheimfjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 20:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.8544°, Longitude. -8.9414° , Elevation. 577m
Satellite map around Solheimfjellet
Loading map of Solheimfjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Solheimfjellet, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (5.8km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (8.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (5.5km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Hoybergrenna (9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (3.8km)
- a long depression of the sea floor characteristically flat bottomed and steep sided, and normally shallower than a trench.
- Sørkapprenna (8.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (7.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (4.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (4.1km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (8.2km)