Traveling Luck for Søraustkapp, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Soraustkapp?What's around Soraustkapp?
Wikipedia near Soraustkapp
Where to stay near Søraustkapp
Also known as South-east Cape
The timezone in Soraustkapp is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:02 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0214°, Longitude. -7.9892°
Satellite map around Søraustkapp
Loading map of Søraustkapp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Søraustkapp, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (9.6km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (7.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Håpbukta (5.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Presidentsteinen (8.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (8.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (10.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Håpdalen (5.1km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Austbukta (10.1km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (8.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (3.9km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (9.2km)