Traveling Luck for Søre Hollendarbåen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Sore Hollendarbaen?What's around Sore Hollendarbaen?
Wikipedia near Sore Hollendarbaen
Where to stay near Søre Hollendarbåen
Also known as Sor Hollendarbaen, Sør Hollendarbåen
The timezone in Sore Hollendarbaen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 12:55 and Sunset at 14:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.6586°, Longitude. -8.8436°
Satellite map around Søre Hollendarbåen
Loading map of Søre Hollendarbåen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Søre Hollendarbåen, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (17.6km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (28.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Bjørnholet (27.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (20km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (26.9km)
- a long depression of the sea floor characteristically flat bottomed and steep sided, and normally shallower than a trench.
- Sørkapprenna (14km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (23.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (26.2km)
- a subordinate elevation, ridge, or rise projecting outward from a larger feature.
- Salen (27.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Jan Mayenbanken (22.3km)