Traveling Luck for Sørkapp, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Sorkapp?What's around Sorkapp?
Wikipedia near Sorkapp
Where to stay near Sørkapp
Also known as South Cape, Sud Cap, Sydkap, Sydvest Kap, Süd Cap
The timezone in Sorkapp is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 70.8264°, Longitude. -8.9967°
Satellite map around Sørkapp
Loading map of Sørkapp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sørkapp, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (2.4km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (12.2km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (8.9km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Hoybergrenna (9.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (10.9km)
- a long depression of the sea floor characteristically flat bottomed and steep sided, and normally shallower than a trench.
- Sørkapprenna (6.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides.
- Stimen (12.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (7.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (6.3km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (12km)