Traveling Luck for Sørlaguna, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Sorlaguna?What's around Sorlaguna?
Wikipedia near Sorlaguna
Where to stay near Sørlaguna
Also known as South Lagoon, Sud Lagune, Süd Lagune
The timezone in Sorlaguna is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 13:18 and Sunset at 14:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.9711°, Longitude. -8.5411°
Satellite map around Sørlaguna
Loading map of Sørlaguna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sørlaguna, in Norway (general), Norway
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (6.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (6.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (2.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (5.6km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (3.2km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (8.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (8.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (0.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (5.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (2.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (5.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (5km)