Traveling Luck for Sørvestkapp, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Sorvestkapp?What's around Sorvestkapp?
Wikipedia near Sorvestkapp
Where to stay near Sørvestkapp
Also known as South-west Cape
The timezone in Sorvestkapp is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 20:31. It's light
Latitude. 70.8297°, Longitude. -9.0397°
Satellite map around Sørvestkapp
Loading map of Sørvestkapp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sørvestkapp, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (3.4km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (12.7km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (9.1km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Hoybergrenna (7.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (1.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (11.8km)
- a long depression of the sea floor characteristically flat bottomed and steep sided, and normally shallower than a trench.
- Sørkapprenna (7.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides.
- Stimen (11km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (9.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (6km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (12.6km)