Traveling Luck for Svend Foynbreen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Svend Foynbreen?What's around Svend Foynbreen?
Wikipedia near Svend Foynbreen
Where to stay near Svend Foynbreen
Also known as Svend Foynbre
The timezone in Svend Foynbreen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 71.1314°, Longitude. -8.1117°
Satellite map around Svend Foynbreen
Loading map of Svend Foynbreen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svend Foynbreen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Svend Foynbreen (0km)
- Kjerulfbreen (1.2km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (2km)
- Gjuvbreen (2.6km)
- Weyprechtbreen (3.4km)
- Sigurdbreen (4km)
- Dufferinbreen (4.1km)
- Frielebreen (4.6km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (4.8km)
- Klosterisen (5.6km)
- Hamarbreen (5.6km)
- Griegbreen (6.1km)
- Jorisbreen (6.7km)
- Griegbreen (6.9km)
- Clarkebreen (7km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (5.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Storfjellet (1.6km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Naglane (1.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Beerenberg (4.2km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Nordbakken (5.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Krossbukta (2.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Kokssletta (3.1km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (5.9km)