Traveling Luck for Tåkefjellet, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Takefjellet?What's around Takefjellet?
Wikipedia near Takefjellet
Where to stay near Tåkefjellet
Also known as Takefjell, Tåkefjell
The timezone in Takefjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 16:43. It's light
Latitude. 70.8692°, Longitude. -8.8878° , Elevation. 590m
Satellite map around Tåkefjellet
Loading map of Tåkefjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tåkefjellet, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (6.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (4.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (6.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (4.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (2.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (4.9km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (5.8km)