Traveling Luck for Vestbukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Vestbukta?What's around Vestbukta?
Wikipedia near Vestbukta
Where to stay near Vestbukta
Also known as Vestre Kross Bukt, Westliche Kreuz Bucht
The timezone in Vestbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:27 and Sunset at 18:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0511°, Longitude. -8.4411°
Satellite map around Vestbukta
Loading map of Vestbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vestbukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (9.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Eggøykalven (9.7km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (7.1km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (5.5km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Minnarenna (6.9km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (7.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (8km)
- a mound, ridge, or other accumulation of glacial till.
- Vestre Sørbremorena (9.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (2.8km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Bommen (5.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Birdkollen (8.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (5.4km)