Traveling Luck for Vogtfjellet, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Vogtfjellet?What's around Vogtfjellet?
Wikipedia near Vogtfjellet
Where to stay near Vogtfjellet
Also known as Nogkrateret, Vogt Crater, Vogtfjell, Vogtkrateret
The timezone in Vogtfjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0075°, Longitude. -8.3325° , Elevation. 484m
Satellite map around Vogtfjellet
Loading map of Vogtfjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vogtfjellet, in Norway (general), Norway
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Broxrabbane (5.6km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (7.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (3.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (6.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (4.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (0.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (3.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (6.8km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (0.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (5.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Bommen (5.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (4.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (3.4km)