Traveling Luck for Unnstadbukta, Nordland, Norway
Where is Unnstadbukta?What's around Unnstadbukta?
Wikipedia near Unnstadbukta
Where to stay near Unnstadbukta
Also known as Unstadbugten
The timezone in Unnstadbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 68.2667°, Longitude. 13.5500°
Satellite map around Unnstadbukta
Loading map of Unnstadbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Unnstadbukta, in Nordland, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Unnstad (1.4km)
- Sortland (2.9km)
- Tangstad (4km)
- Saupstad (4.7km)
- Bjørnsand (5.2km)
- Kleppstad (6.7km)
- Vik (7.7km)
- Haukland (7.7km)
- Evjen (7.8km)
- Eggum (8km)
- Reppe (8km)
- Straum (8km)
- Ostad (8.3km)
- Bø (8.4km)
- Liland (8.7km)
- Rise (9.1km)
- Bøstad (9.4km)
- Voll (9.5km)
- Haggvåg (9.9km)
- Holand (10.4km)
- Borgfjord (10.7km)
- Oppdøl (10.7km)
- Nykmarka (11km)
- Offersøya (11.5km)
- Våje (11.7km)
- Hannberget (12km)
- Skullbru (12km)
- Slydalen (12.1km)
- Bolle (12.6km)
- Sletteng (12.8km)
- Borgvær (13.2km)
- Ramberg (13.3km)
Accommodation around Unnstadbukta
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Myrland (13.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Leknes (13.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Justadheia (13.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Steinsfjorden (3.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hæssholman (6.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Borge (10.1km)
- a navigable narrow part of a bay, strait, river, etc..
- Gabet (13.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Blåtind (13.7km)
Airports close to Unnstadbukta
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (120.2km)
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (135km)
Andoya(ANX), Andoya, Norway (159.6km)
Bardufoss(BDU), Bardufoss, Norway (227.4km)