Traveling Luck for Bukkfjellet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Bukkfjellet?What's around Bukkfjellet?
Wikipedia near Bukkfjellet
Where to stay near Bukkfjellet
Also known as Bokfjeldet
The timezone in Bukkfjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 64.3833°, Longitude. 12.2500°
Satellite map around Bukkfjellet
Loading map of Bukkfjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukkfjellet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Dettfossvatna (14.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Grong (10km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nord-Trøndelag Fylke (13.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grong Herad (13.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukkfjellet (0km)
Airports close to Bukkfjellet
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (125.1km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (127.3km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (157.1km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (169.5km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (181.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bukkfjellet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (180.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (197.3km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (215.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.