Traveling Luck for Namsos, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Namsos?What's around Namsos?
Wikipedia near Namsos
Where to stay near Namsos
Also known as Namsos, Namsos kommun, namsus
The timezone in Namsos is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4833°, Longitude. 11.5000°
Satellite map around Namsos
Loading map of Namsos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Namsos, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Svartdalsfjorden (9.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Namsos Lufthavn (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Straumsnesfjellet (9.7km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Blikengfjorden (10.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Merraneset (4.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Otterøy (10.8km)
Airports close to Namsos
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (118.8km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (123.1km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (133.2km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (172.8km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (177.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Namsos
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (233km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.