Traveling Luck for Snåsa Herad, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Snasa Herad?What's around Snasa Herad?
Wikipedia near Snasa Herad
Where to stay near Snåsa Herad
Also known as Snaasa
The timezone in Snasa Herad is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2000°, Longitude. 12.5500°
Satellite map around Snåsa Herad
Loading map of Snåsa Herad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Snåsa Herad, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Reinsjølian (0km)
- Kolvensætra (2.1km)
- Brønstadsætra (3.9km)
- Skavlandsætra (4.6km)
- Megardssætra (4.6km)
- Grønlia (5.8km)
- Steinkjersætra (5.9km)
- Kjevlisætra (6.7km)
- Husa (7.1km)
- Dalssætra (7.6km)
- Kuvassætra (7.8km)
- Aunsætra (7.8km)
- Tjeredalen (9.6km)
- Prestesætra (10.9km)
- Solås (11.4km)
- Kjenstadsætra (11.5km)
- Ålmosætra (12.1km)
- Mollansætra (12.3km)
- Hævdesåsen (12.4km)
- Langvatn (12.4km)
- Aunsandsætra (12.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (0km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (11.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (4.6km)
Airports close to Snåsa Herad
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (120.1km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (147.4km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (155.1km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (162.1km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (187km)
Airfields or small airports close to Snåsa Herad
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (158.6km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (171.3km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (218.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.