Traveling Luck for Hjertvik, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Hjertvik?What's around Hjertvik?
Wikipedia near Hjertvik
Where to stay near Hjertvik
Also known as Hjertviken
The timezone in Hjertvik is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 10:03 and Sunset at 14:13. It's light
Latitude. 64.4833°, Longitude. 11.1833°
Satellite map around Hjertvik
Loading map of Hjertvik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hjertvik, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nord-Statland (2.1km)
- Ytre Hoddøy (2.5km)
- Statland (3.2km)
- Hamnes (4.2km)
- Indre Hoddøy (4.6km)
- Ledang (5.7km)
- Tøttdal (5.9km)
- Broem (6.2km)
- Skomsvoll (6.3km)
- Otterøy (7km)
- Fosslandsosen (7.2km)
- Oksdøl (7.8km)
- Fossland (8.8km)
- Husvik (8.9km)
- Skorstad (9.7km)
- Knotten (10.2km)
- Dale (10.8km)
- Hovik (10.9km)
- Andsnes (11.1km)
- Sandmoen (11.3km)
- Sitter (11.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Otterøy Herad (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Stolfjellet (10km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Namsfjorden (11.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Otterøy (7km)
Airports close to Hjertvik
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (120.4km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (122km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (124.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (180.9km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (182.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hjertvik
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (244.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.