Traveling Luck for Broem, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Broem?What's around Broem?
Wikipedia near Broem
Where to stay near Broem
Also known as Broum
The timezone in Broem is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:52 and Sunset at 14:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 11.3000°
Satellite map around Broem
Loading map of Broem and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Broem, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Broem (0km)
- Otterøy (1.9km)
- Skomsvoll (2.1km)
- Ytre Hoddøy (3.9km)
- Husvik (4km)
- Fosslandsosen (4.2km)
- Indre Hoddøy (4.2km)
- Hamnes (4.6km)
- Hovik (5.4km)
- Fossland (6.1km)
- Andsnes (6.4km)
- Nord-Statland (6.7km)
- Survik (7km)
- Statland (8.4km)
- Guldvik (8.5km)
- Ramsvik (9.4km)
- Merraneset (9.5km)
- Selnes (9.7km)
- Årnes (9.8km)
- Ledang (10.2km)
- Namsos (10.2km)
- Skorstad (10.2km)
- Tøttdal (10.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Otterøy Herad (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hemnafjellet (10km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Otterøy (1.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lauvøyfjorden (9.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Namsen (10.2km)
Airports close to Broem
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (120.3km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (123.1km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (127.4km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (176.1km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (178.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Broem
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (239.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.