Traveling Luck for Fiskløysa, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Fiskloysa?What's around Fiskloysa?
Wikipedia near Fiskloysa
Where to stay near Fiskløysa
Also known as Skavlans Fisklosa, Skavlans Fisklösa
The timezone in Fiskloysa is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:51 and Sunset at 14:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2167°, Longitude. 12.6500°
Satellite map around Fiskløysa
Loading map of Fiskløysa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fiskløysa, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kuvassætra (2.6km)
- Skavlandsætra (3.2km)
- Tjeredalen (4.6km)
- Reinsjølian (5.4km)
- Grønlia (5.9km)
- Kolvensætra (5.9km)
- Aunsætra (6.1km)
- Megardssætra (6.4km)
- Ålmosætra (7.2km)
- Prestesætra (7.7km)
- Brønstadsætra (7.7km)
- Mollansætra (8.2km)
- Aunsandsætra (9.8km)
- Steinkjersætra (9.8km)
- Husa (11.2km)
- Kjevlisætra (11.5km)
- Bomosætra (12.1km)
- Dalssætra (12.8km)
- Langvatn (13.4km)
- Solås (13.5km)
- Ryggvollsætra (13.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Storåsen (10.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (9.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (6.4km)
Airports close to Fiskløysa
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (125km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (146.2km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (153.3km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (167.6km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (184.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fiskløysa
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (154.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (169.2km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (219.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.