Traveling Luck for Gussvatnet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Gussvatnet?What's around Gussvatnet?
Wikipedia near Gussvatnet
Where to stay near Gussvatnet
Also known as Gus Vandet
The timezone in Gussvatnet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2833°, Longitude. 13.5000°
Satellite map around Gussvatnet
Loading map of Gussvatnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gussvatnet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Store Klokklumpen (4.6km)
- Gusslifjellet (6.2km)
- Gussfjellet (6.4km)
- Forsdalsfjellet (8.7km)
- Lakavasshatten (10.1km)
- Lauvsjøvola (11.5km)
- Killingsnasa (11.9km)
- Lurusneisa (13.3km)
- Urddalsfjellet (14km)
- Hykjelfjella (14.6km)
- Finnhuva (16.3km)
- Blåfjellet (17.5km)
- Austre Brandsfjellet (17.7km)
- Blåfjellshatten (18km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Akselvatna (15.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tverrådalen (14.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (13.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (2.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (11.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (9.3km)
Airports close to Gussvatnet
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (137.4km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (150.8km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (163.3km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (171.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (175km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gussvatnet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (118.7km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (150.9km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (193.3km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (224km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.