Traveling Luck for Inguldøla, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Inguldola?What's around Inguldola?
Wikipedia near Inguldola
Where to stay near Inguldøla
Also known as Ingeldola, Ingeldöla
The timezone in Inguldola is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:48 and Sunset at 14:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2167°, Longitude. 13.5000°
Satellite map around Inguldøla
Loading map of Inguldøla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Inguldøla, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Killingsnasa (4.6km)
- Gussfjellet (6.4km)
- Gusslifjellet (8.3km)
- Blåfjellet (9.8km)
- Lakavasshatten (10.1km)
- Forsdalsfjellet (10.3km)
- Blåfjellshatten (10.6km)
- Store Klokklumpen (11.9km)
- Lurusneisa (13.3km)
- Midtiklumpen (14.8km)
- Finnhuva (15.4km)
- Bjørkvasshatten (15.5km)
- Allegaissa (16.6km)
- Lauvsjøvola (17.7km)
- Urddalsfjellet (17.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Akselvatna (13.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tverrådalen (8.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (13.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (8.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (5.1km)
Airports close to Inguldøla
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (130.3km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (158km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (159km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (173.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (182.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Inguldøla
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (114.9km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (144km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (200.5km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (227.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.