Traveling Luck for Kjerdelsfjellet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Kjerdelsfjellet?What's around Kjerdelsfjellet?
Wikipedia near Kjerdelsfjellet
Where to stay near Kjerdelsfjellet
Also known as Kjaerdels Fjeldet, Kjærdels Fjeldet
The timezone in Kjerdelsfjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. 13.9000°
Satellite map around Kjerdelsfjellet
Loading map of Kjerdelsfjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kjerdelsfjellet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (5.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (12.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (18km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (11.4km)
Airports close to Kjerdelsfjellet
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (136.7km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (150.3km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (155.2km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (171.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (183.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kjerdelsfjellet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (105.7km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (148.3km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (180.8km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (203km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.