Traveling Luck for Leirsjøen, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Leirsjoen?What's around Leirsjoen?
Wikipedia near Leirsjoen
Where to stay near Leirsjøen
Also known as Lersjoen, Lersjöen
The timezone in Leirsjoen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:52 and Sunset at 14:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3667°, Longitude. 12.5833°
Satellite map around Leirsjøen
Loading map of Leirsjøen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leirsjøen, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Bøgsetsætran (3.2km)
- Ryggvollsætra (4.2km)
- Granasætra (7.8km)
- Aunsandsætra (8.2km)
- Bomosætra (8.9km)
- Langvatn (9.8km)
- Stormoen (10km)
- Mollansætra (11.4km)
- Forsmoen (11.6km)
- Solås (12.3km)
- Berg (12.4km)
- Heia (12.6km)
- Nyneset (12.7km)
- Omlisætra (13.2km)
- Ålmosætra (13.9km)
- Tjeredalen (14.8km)
- Elstadsætra (15.6km)
- Skavlandsætra (15.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (10.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (12.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grong Herad (8.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ramsjøhøgda (15.6km)
Airports close to Leirsjøen
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (128.4km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (135.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (167.6km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (169.1km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (171.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Leirsjøen
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (164.2km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (184.7km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (207.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.