Traveling Luck for Øverbygda, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Overbygda?What's around Overbygda?
Wikipedia near Overbygda
Where to stay near Øverbygda
Also known as Overbygden
The timezone in Overbygda is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 16:16. It's light
Latitude. 64.2500°, Longitude. 12.4667°
Satellite map around Øverbygda
Loading map of Øverbygda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Øverbygda, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Husa (2.6km)
- Solås (4.2km)
- Kolvensætra (5.2km)
- Langvatn (5.8km)
- Dalssætra (6.7km)
- Skavlandsætra (7km)
- Reinsjølian (7.2km)
- Berg (9.3km)
- Aunsandsætra (10.3km)
- Brønstadsætra (10.6km)
- Trollvassætra (11km)
- Kuvassætra (11.2km)
- Kjevlisætra (11.7km)
- Granasætra (11.8km)
- Tjeredalen (11.8km)
- Megardssætra (11.8km)
- Steinkjersætra (12.1km)
- Ryggvollsætra (12.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (7.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (9.9km)
Airports close to Øverbygda
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (121.5km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (141.2km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (160.3km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (162.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (182.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Øverbygda
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (164.5km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (178.4km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (225.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.