Traveling Luck for Trollvassætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Trollvassaetra?What's around Trollvassaetra?
Wikipedia near Trollvassaetra
Where to stay near Trollvassætra
Also known as Troldvas Saeter, Troldvas Sæter
The timezone in Trollvassaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 16:17. It's light
Latitude. 64.3000°, Longitude. 12.2833°
Satellite map around Trollvassætra
Loading map of Trollvassætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trollvassætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (9.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Dettfossvatna (10.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ådalen (9.6km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Hammerheia (13.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukkfjellet (9.9km)
Airports close to Trollvassætra
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (120.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (134.9km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (154.1km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (172.8km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (178.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trollvassætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (175.2km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (189.1km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (234.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.