Traveling Luck for Blyttsbu, Hordaland, Norway
Where is Blyttsbu?What's around Blyttsbu?
Wikipedia near Blyttsbu
Where to stay near Blyttsbu
The timezone in Blyttsbu is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 20:05. It's light
Latitude. 60.2500°, Longitude. 7.6000°
Satellite map around Blyttsbu
Loading map of Blyttsbu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blyttsbu, in Hordaland, Norway
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Tinnhølen (2.2km)
- Langevatn (4.4km)
- Bjornesfjorden (11km)
- Nordmannslågen (11.9km)
- Nordvatn (12km)
- Langesjøen (13.7km)
- Skaupsjøen (14.2km)
- Elsjå (15.5km)
- Halnefjorden (17.6km)
- Geitvatnet (17.7km)
- Fjellsjå (17.9km)
- Dimmedalsvatnet (18.8km)
- Steintjørn (20.3km)
- Øvre Hein (21.7km)
- Eidsjøen (22.4km)
- Sysenvatnet (22.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
Accommodation around Blyttsbu
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Hardangervidda (11.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Grotflott (22.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Skulevikstølen (19.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Høgahæ (14.2km)
Airports close to Blyttsbu
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (110.5km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (133.4km)
Bergen flesland(BGO), Bergen, Norway (140.3km)
Soerstokken(SRP), Stord, Norway (144.8km)
Skien geiteryggen(SKE), Skien, Norway (173.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Blyttsbu
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (57.2km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (79.1km)
Notodden, Notodden, Norway (125.9km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (171.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.