Traveling Luck for Nordvatn, Hordaland, Norway
Where is Nordvatn?What's around Nordvatn?
Wikipedia near Nordvatn
Where to stay near Nordvatn
The timezone in Nordvatn is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 60.2333°, Longitude. 7.4000°
Satellite map around Nordvatn
Loading map of Nordvatn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nordvatn, in Hordaland, Norway
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
Accommodation around Nordvatn
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Hardangervidda (13.2km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Grotflott (13.2km)
- small primitive houses.
- Heinebu (20.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Eidfjord Herad (20.1km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Viveli (20.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Grøno (11.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Høgahæ (9.9km)
Airports close to Nordvatn
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (110.2km)
Bergen flesland(BGO), Bergen, Norway (128.7km)
Soerstokken(SRP), Stord, Norway (133.1km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (143.5km)
Haugesund karmoy(HAU), Haugesund, Norway (168.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nordvatn
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (69km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (71.2km)
Notodden, Notodden, Norway (134km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (166.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.