Traveling Luck for Sandhaug, Hordaland, Norway
Where is Sandhaug?What's around Sandhaug?
Wikipedia near Sandhaug
Where to stay near Sandhaug
The timezone in Sandhaug is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.1833°, Longitude. 7.4833°
Satellite map around Sandhaug
Loading map of Sandhaug and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sandhaug, in Hordaland, Norway
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Nordmannslågen (2km)
- Nordvatn (7.7km)
- Dimmedalsvatnet (8.4km)
- Langevatn (10.3km)
- Bjornesfjorden (12km)
- Tinnhølen (12.6km)
- Krokavatni (13.3km)
- Fjellsjå (13.3km)
- Elsjå (15km)
- Sandvatnet (15.8km)
- Nedre Bjørnevatn (18.8km)
- Briskevatn (19.9km)
- Mjågevatnet (20.3km)
- Øvre Bjørnevatn (20.8km)
- Kvennsjøen (21.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
Accommodation around Sandhaug
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Hardangervidda (17.8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Grotflott (12.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Olavsdalen (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Trondvadnutane (4.1km)
Airports close to Sandhaug
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (116.9km)
Bergen flesland(BGO), Bergen, Norway (134.2km)
Soerstokken(SRP), Stord, Norway (135.6km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (143.9km)
Haugesund karmoy(HAU), Haugesund, Norway (168.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sandhaug
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (66.6km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (78.9km)
Notodden, Notodden, Norway (126.6km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (174.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.