Traveling Luck for Tinnhølen, Hordaland, Norway
Where is Tinnholen?What's around Tinnholen?
Wikipedia near Tinnholen
Where to stay near Tinnhølen
The timezone in Tinnholen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.2667°, Longitude. 7.6167°
Satellite map around Tinnhølen
Loading map of Tinnhølen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tinnhølen, in Hordaland, Norway
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Tinnhølen (0km)
- Langevatn (4.9km)
- Skaupsjøen (12km)
- Bjornesfjorden (12.5km)
- Langesjøen (12.9km)
- Nordvatn (13.4km)
- Nordmannslågen (13.9km)
- Halnefjorden (15.4km)
- Elsjå (16.9km)
- Geitvatnet (17.6km)
- Øvre Hein (19.7km)
- Fjellsjå (19.8km)
- Steintjørn (20.5km)
- Dimmedalsvatnet (21km)
- Sysenvatnet (21.3km)
- Eidsjøen (22.1km)
Accommodation around Tinnhølen
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Hardangervidda (10.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Melrakktjørni (16.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Skulevikstølen (17.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Fagerheim (22km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Høgahæ (14.1km)
Airports close to Tinnhølen
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (108.9km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (131.4km)
Bergen flesland(BGO), Bergen, Norway (141.2km)
Soerstokken(SRP), Stord, Norway (146.4km)
Skien geiteryggen(SKE), Skien, Norway (173.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tinnhølen
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (55.6km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (78.7km)
Notodden, Notodden, Norway (126.4km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (170.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.