Traveling Luck for Drevdalen, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Drevdalen?What's around Drevdalen?
Wikipedia near Drevdalen
Where to stay near Drevdalen
The timezone in Drevdalen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:36 and Sunset at 19:48. It's light
Latitude. 61.5333°, Longitude. 12.3667°
Satellite map around Drevdalen
Loading map of Drevdalen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drevdalen, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Drevdalen
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ørsjøberget (16km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Storkjølen (6.6km)
- Säteråsen (14.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Fiendshø (5.4km)
Airports close to Drevdalen
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (112.3km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (129.6km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (135.3km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (139.6km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (174.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drevdalen
Idre, Idre, Sweden (43.5km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (128.3km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (138.9km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (166.6km)
Farila, Farila, Sweden (191.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.