Traveling Luck for Frengen, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Frengen?What's around Frengen?
Wikipedia near Frengen
Where to stay near Frengen
The timezone in Frengen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:11. It's light
Latitude. 61.5000°, Longitude. 12.5667°
Satellite map around Frengen
Loading map of Frengen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Frengen, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Frengen
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ørsjøberget (14.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Fiendshø (7.5km)
- a relatively undissected upland between adjacent stream valleys.
- Drevjeneset (12.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Fulufjellet (10.3km)
- nature reserve;
- an area reserved for the maintenance of a natural habitat.
- Fulufjällets Nationalpark (10.3km)
Airports close to Frengen
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (117.5km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (122km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (127.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (143.8km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (176.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Frengen
Idre, Idre, Sweden (44km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (125.4km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (127km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (160.6km)
Farila, Farila, Sweden (181.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.