Traveling Luck for Missjøhaugen, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Missjohaugen?What's around Missjohaugen?
Wikipedia near Missjohaugen
Where to stay near Missjøhaugen
The timezone in Missjohaugen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:30 and Sunset at 14:46. It's light
Latitude. 61.9667°, Longitude. 11.4333°
Weather near Missjøhaugen; Report from Roros Lufthavn, 72.1km away
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Satellite map around Missjøhaugen
Loading map of Missjøhaugen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Missjøhaugen, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Missjøhaugen (0km)
- Nysætra (2.2km)
- Åkreådalen (5km)
- Sølndalen (5.5km)
- Hogsetsætra (6.9km)
- Horndalen (7.5km)
- Raudsandli (9.2km)
- Misterdalen (10.8km)
- Meiåvollen (12.1km)
- Skånborkesætra (12.1km)
- Stålsætra (12.8km)
- Skjelåvollen (13.8km)
- Kvolvsætra (14.3km)
- Sørvollen (15.3km)
- Veslesætra (15.5km)
- Hoggset (15.9km)
- Hoggsetvollen (17.1km)
- Rommenstad (17.5km)
- Sømå (17.7km)
- Storlægda (17.7km)
- Lomnesmistersætra (18km)
- Neksjølia (18.2km)
- Klettsætra (18.4km)
- Sømmåsætra (18.9km)
- Bolstad (19.4km)
- Galtsætra (19.4km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Aursjøane (17.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Øvre Rendal Herad (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Raudvola (16.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Langneset (10km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Sørsalten (16.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Misterdalen (9.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Rendalen (18.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Orva (17.6km)
Airports close to Missjøhaugen
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (72.1km)
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (137km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (165.1km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (165.6km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (176.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Missjøhaugen
Idre, Idre, Sweden (70.7km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (137.3km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (227.9km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (231.6km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (260.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.