Traveling Luck for Rensjøane, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Rensjoane?What's around Rensjoane?
Wikipedia near Rensjoane
Where to stay near Rensjøane
The timezone in Rensjoane is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 02:58 and Sunset at 21:25. It's light
Latitude. 61.6500°, Longitude. 11.4167°
Satellite map around Rensjøane
Loading map of Rensjøane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rensjøane, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Vamsætra (1.9km)
- Austvollen (4km)
- Nubben (4.8km)
- Vamsætra (5.1km)
- Skarvsætra (7.5km)
- Storvelta (7.5km)
- Renåsætra (7.9km)
- Flendalsætra (8.3km)
- Osdalsætra (8.4km)
- Klettsætra (10km)
- Nyberget (10.1km)
- Rydningen (11.2km)
- Flenøya (11.4km)
- Osdalsætra (11.4km)
- Balstadmistersætra (11.8km)
- Strandvollen (11.9km)
- Elvålsætra (11.9km)
- Movollen (12.3km)
- Åsheim (12.8km)
- Fugvollen (13km)
- Odden (13.1km)
- Rotbakken (13.6km)
- Fiskvik (14km)
- Holsæter (14.2km)
- Ås (14.3km)
- Midskogen (15.1km)
- Storbekken (15.3km)
- Finnsbekkbua (16km)
- Vollasætra (16.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Rensjøane (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Drykkjedalen (13.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kvernnesvola (13.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ytre Rendal Herad (7.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Austre Reset (15.3km)
Airports close to Rensjøane
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (100.2km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (109.3km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (142km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (173.1km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (173.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rensjøane
Idre, Idre, Sweden (75.6km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (156.7km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (194km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (198.3km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (200km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.