Traveling Luck for Storbrenna, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Storbrenna?What's around Storbrenna?
Wikipedia near Storbrenna
Where to stay near Storbrenna
The timezone in Storbrenna is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:51 and Sunset at 15:51. It's light
Latitude. 61.1333°, Longitude. 12.6500°
Satellite map around Storbrenna
Loading map of Storbrenna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Storbrenna, in Hedmark, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Storbrenna
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Grønås (8.4km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Orrleksmyren (11.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Plassen (8.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ettertäktshögarna (11.2km)
- a relatively undissected upland between adjacent stream valleys.
- Neset (12.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rörbäcksnäs (11.6km)
Airports close to Storbrenna
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (98.2km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (108.6km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (143km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (146.7km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (185km)
Airfields or small airports close to Storbrenna
Idre, Idre, Sweden (86.7km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (117.2km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (117.8km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (142.5km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (162.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.