Traveling Luck for Melkøya, Finnmark, Norway
Where is Melkoya?What's around Melkoya?
Wikipedia near Melkoya
Where to stay near Melkøya
Also known as Melkoen, Melkoy, Melkoya, Melköya, Melkøen, Melkøy, Mjelkoya, Mjelkøya, Muolkot
The timezone in Melkoya is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.6889°, Longitude. 23.6069°
Weather near Melkøya; Report from Hasvik, 60.3km away
Wind: 6.9km/h South
Wind: 6.9km/h South
Satellite map around Melkøya
Loading map of Melkøya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Melkøya, in Finnmark, Norway
Accommodation around Melkøya
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Fluengrunnen (4.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Melandet (1.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hammerfest (3.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørøysund Herad (7.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Sivlunjarga (9.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Franslia (8.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Indrefjorddalen (9.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lavželuokta (5.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Mjelkøysundet (0.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mylingen (5.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Miganelva (9.5km)
Airports close to Melkøya
Hasvik(HAA), Hasvik, Norway (60.3km)
Alta(ALF), Alta, Norway (81.8km)
Banak(LKL), Banak, Norway (88.1km)
Sorkjosen(SOJ), Sorkjosen, Norway (145.2km)
Tromso(TOS), Tromso, Norway (214.9km)