Traveling Luck for Aurevasseggi, Aust-Agder, Norway
Where is Aurevasseggi?What's around Aurevasseggi?
Wikipedia near Aurevasseggi
Where to stay near Aurevasseggi
The timezone in Aurevasseggi is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 17:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 59.5333°, Longitude. 7.4667°
Satellite map around Aurevasseggi
Loading map of Aurevasseggi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aurevasseggi, in Aust-Agder, Norway
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Aurevatnet (2km)
- Hartevatnet (7.3km)
- Litlevatnet (8.9km)
- Skurevatnet (9.2km)
- Breidvatnet (11.9km)
- Venevatnet (12.1km)
- Vatndalsvatnet (15.3km)
- Sessvatnet (15.9km)
- Store Føresvatnet (16.2km)
- Nipavatnet (16.4km)
- Langevatnet (17.7km)
- Botndalsvatnet (18.6km)
- Reinsvatnet (19.8km)
- Urdvatnet (20km)
- Ormsavatnet (20.2km)
- Langeidvatnet (21km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Nautebergdalen (14.4km)
- small primitive houses.
- Hovdebruhytta (6.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Bykle Herad (19.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Byrteåi (21.5km)
Airports close to Aurevasseggi
Soerstokken(SRP), Stord, Norway (131.5km)
Skien geiteryggen(SKE), Skien, Norway (134.2km)
Stavanger sola(SVG), Stavanger, Norway (136.4km)
Haugesund karmoy(HAU), Haugesund, Norway (138.7km)
Bergen flesland(BGO), Bergen, Norway (161.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aurevasseggi
Notodden, Notodden, Norway (105.4km)
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (122km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (143.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.