Traveling Luck for Hovsvatni, Aust-Agder, Norway
Where is Hovsvatni?What's around Hovsvatni?
Wikipedia near Hovsvatni
Where to stay near Hovsvatni
Also known as Hov Vandene
The timezone in Hovsvatni is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:27 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 59.2500°, Longitude. 7.3667°
Satellite map around Hovsvatni
Loading map of Hovsvatni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hovsvatni, in Aust-Agder, Norway
- a large inland body of standing water.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Hovsvatni (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ljosådalen (12.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Rjuven (12.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Valle Herad (8.1km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Vallarheim (12.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ljosåi (6.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Rjomelifjellet (17.8km)
Airports close to Hovsvatni
Stavanger sola(SVG), Stavanger, Norway (115.1km)
Haugesund karmoy(HAU), Haugesund, Norway (131.9km)
Kristiansand kjevik(KRS), Kristiansand, Norway (132.6km)
Skien geiteryggen(SKE), Skien, Norway (134.6km)
Soerstokken(SRP), Stord, Norway (138.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hovsvatni
Notodden, Notodden, Norway (118.1km)
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (154.6km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (172.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.