Traveling Luck for Bjørnarå, Aust-Agder, Norway
Where is Bjornara?What's around Bjornara?
Wikipedia near Bjornara
Where to stay near Bjørnarå
The timezone in Bjornara is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:13 and Sunset at 15:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 59.3167°, Longitude. 7.4000°
Satellite map around Bjørnarå
Loading map of Bjørnarå and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bjørnarå, in Aust-Agder, Norway
Accommodation around Bjørnarå
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Hovsvatni (8.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Bykleheiane (14.5km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Vallarheim (16.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ljosådalen (16.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ljosåi (2km)
Airports close to Bjørnarå
Stavanger sola(SVG), Stavanger, Norway (120.1km)
Skien geiteryggen(SKE), Skien, Norway (133.1km)
Haugesund karmoy(HAU), Haugesund, Norway (133.4km)
Soerstokken(SRP), Stord, Norway (136.5km)
Kristiansand kjevik(KRS), Kristiansand, Norway (139.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bjørnarå
Notodden, Notodden, Norway (113.7km)
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (146.6km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (165.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.