Traveling Luck for Krlje, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Krlje?What's around Krlje?
Wikipedia near Krlje
Where to stay near Krlje
The timezone in Krlje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.1608°, Longitude. 19.3178°
Satellite map around Krlje
Loading map of Krlje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krlje, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Poljane (0.9km)
- Pušanjski Do (1.2km)
- Poda (1.3km)
- Kutuša (1.3km)
- Trešnjica (2km)
- Kućišta (2.7km)
- Budečevica (3.4km)
- Luka (3.7km)
- Bačevnik (3.9km)
- Kosanica (4.2km)
- Čavanj (4.3km)
- Zajedni Do (4.4km)
- Košare (4.6km)
- Zađuraševac (4.9km)
- Bogomolje (4.9km)
- Rasova (5km)
- Vis (5.1km)
- Lipova Ravan (5.4km)
- Ogorelovac (5.6km)
- Dovolja (5.7km)
- Sirovi Kraj (5.9km)
- Stolac (5.9km)
- (( Podgaj )) (5.9km)
- (( Korita )) (5.9km)
- (( Crkvine )) (5.9km)
- Palež (6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Krlje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rahman Kula (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- (( Strmena Strana )) (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Bobutov Kuk (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vilino Kolo (4.4km)
Airports close to Krlje
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (105.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (114.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (128.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (142km)