Traveling Luck for Ljutac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Ljutac?What's around Ljutac?
Wikipedia near Ljutac
Where to stay near Ljutac
The timezone in Ljutac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.1200°, Longitude. 19.5636°
Satellite map around Ljutac
Loading map of Ljutac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljutac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljutac (0km)
- Ðurino Brdo (0.9km)
- Jelov Kraj (1.4km)
- (( Rasova )) (1.4km)
- Rasulje (1.6km)
- Vitkove Staje (1.6km)
- Kršanje (2.4km)
- Grubanova Gora (2.5km)
- Tegovina (2.7km)
- (( Kobiljaća )) (2.9km)
- (( Jeliča Doline )) (3.2km)
- Bukovi Kraj (3.3km)
- (( Mramor )) (4.1km)
- (( Slepac )) (4.2km)
- Klještine (4.5km)
- Merčajevac (4.8km)
- Paljkovac (4.8km)
- Koritnik (5km)
Accommodation around Ljutac
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- (( Ðurino Brdo )) (1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Čokrlijska Brda (2.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ahmetovica (5.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dera (3.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Šupljik (4.8km)
Airports close to Ljutac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (104.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (124.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (145.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.5km)