Traveling Luck for Zamršten, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Zamrsten?What's around Zamrsten?
Wikipedia near Zamrsten
Where to stay near Zamršten
The timezone in Zamrsten is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:09 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.1094444°, Longitude. 19.5958333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Zamršten, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vitkove Staje (1.8km)
- (( Jeliča Doline )) (2.5km)
- Rasulje (3.2km)
- Grubanova Gora (3.2km)
- Čokrlije (3.3km)
- Čitluk (3.4km)
- Ljutac (3.4km)
- Bukovi Kraj (3.8km)
- (( Rasova )) (4km)
- Jelov Kraj (4.2km)
- Ðurino Brdo (4.2km)
- Bijeli Potok (4.6km)
- (( Kobiljaća )) (4.9km)
- Merčajevac (5km)
- Kršanje (5km)
- Vukanovići (5km)
Accommodation around Zamršten
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Donji Kolašin (5.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Žuta Galica (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- (( Ðurino Brdo )) (4.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Čokrlijska Brda (1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ahmetovica (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Petrovića Voda (3.3km)
Airports close to Zamršten
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (104.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (125.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (147.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.1km)