Traveling Luck for Rasulje, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Rasulje?What's around Rasulje?
Wikipedia near Rasulje
Where to stay near Rasulje
The timezone in Rasulje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:11 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.1078°, Longitude. 19.5628°
Satellite map around Rasulje
Loading map of Rasulje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rasulje, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rasulje (0km)
- (( Rasova )) (1km)
- Ljutac (1.6km)
- Vitkove Staje (1.8km)
- (( Jeliča Doline )) (1.8km)
- Ðurino Brdo (2.3km)
- Jelov Kraj (3km)
- Merčajevac (3.2km)
- Tegovina (3.6km)
- Grubanova Gora (3.8km)
- Kršanje (4km)
- Paljkovac (4.1km)
- (( Kobiljaća )) (4.5km)
- Koritnik (4.5km)
- Bukovi Kraj (4.6km)
- Klještine (4.7km)
Accommodation around Rasulje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gola Šljemena (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- (( Ðurino Brdo )) (2.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Čokrlijska Brda (2.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dera (4.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Šupljik (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Petrovića Voda (0.3km)
Airports close to Rasulje
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (103km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (123.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (144.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.9km)