Traveling Luck for Rajkovići, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Rajkovici?What's around Rajkovici?
Wikipedia near Rajkovici
Where to stay near Rajkovići
The timezone in Rajkovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.130555600000001°, Longitude. 19.6438889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rajkovići, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rajkovići (0km)
- Bijeli Potok (1.4km)
- Mahala (1.4km)
- Čitluk (2.2km)
- Rakonjska (2.5km)
- Grubešići (2.5km)
- Gudure (2.6km)
- Korijen (2.9km)
- Krstače (3km)
- Vukići (3.3km)
- Selišta (3.4km)
- (( Solila )) (3.7km)
- Podlisa (4km)
- Čokrlije (4.2km)
- (( Kućevine )) (4.4km)
- Savkovine (4.7km)
- Mladojevina (5km)
- Draškovina (5km)
- (( Crkvina )) (5km)
- Bregovi (5.2km)
- (( Osoje )) (5.3km)
- Bukovi Kraj (5.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Plavče Brdo (4.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ahmetovica (2.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasenov Do (5.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Šupljik (5.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Jasenova Voda (5.5km)
Airports close to Rajkovići
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (108.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (130.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (152.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.5km)