Traveling Luck for (( Bajino Brdo )), Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is (( Bajino Brdo ))?What's around (( Bajino Brdo ))?
Wikipedia near (( Bajino Brdo ))
Where to stay near (( Bajino Brdo ))
The timezone in (( Bajino Brdo )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 19:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.1056°, Longitude. 19.5589°
Satellite map around (( Bajino Brdo ))
Loading map of (( Bajino Brdo )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Bajino Brdo )), in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rasulje (0.5km)
- (( Rasova )) (1km)
- (( Jeliča Doline )) (1.9km)
- Ljutac (1.9km)
- Vitkove Staje (2.2km)
- Ðurino Brdo (2.5km)
- Merčajevac (2.9km)
- Jelov Kraj (3.3km)
- Tegovina (3.6km)
- Paljkovac (3.7km)
- Koritnik (4.2km)
- Grubanova Gora (4.2km)
- Kršanje (4.3km)
- Klještine (4.4km)
- (( Kobiljaća )) (4.8km)
- Bukovi Kraj (5.1km)
Accommodation around (( Bajino Brdo ))
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gola Šljemena (4.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Donji Kolašin (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- (( Ðurino Brdo )) (2.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Čokrlijska Brda (2.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dera (4.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Šupljik (4.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Petrovića Voda (0.6km)
Airports close to (( Bajino Brdo ))
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (102.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (122.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (143.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.1km)