Traveling Luck for Klik, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Klik?What's around Klik?
Wikipedia near Klik
Where to stay near Klik
Also known as Gradina
The timezone in Klik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:46. It's light
Latitude. 43.2008°, Longitude. 19.5869° , Elevation. 1433m
Satellite map around Klik
Loading map of Klik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klik, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bare (0.5km)
- (( Adilovići )) (0.9km)
- Vrgaševići (1.7km)
- Stuga (1.9km)
- Dauti (2.5km)
- Kruščice (2.6km)
- Kokovina (2.7km)
- Medoši (3.1km)
- Račevo (3.3km)
- Sadići (3.8km)
- Bare (3.9km)
- Gornje Gorice (4km)
- Šabovina (4.3km)
- Biokovac (4.3km)
- Parazlame (4.3km)
- Kršnica (4.5km)
- Pavlovina (4.5km)
- Kovren (4.6km)
- (( Jagnila )) (4.7km)
- (( Osoje )) (5.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Klik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Grabsko Brdo )) (2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (3.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grbovina (2.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- (( Vlaov Do )) (4.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krš (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mišov Izvor (2.3km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Bijov Grob (5.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kovren (5.3km)
Airports close to Klik
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (115.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (134km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (152.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.5km)