Traveling Luck for Čelinski Vrh, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Celinski Vrh?What's around Celinski Vrh?
Wikipedia near Celinski Vrh
Where to stay near Čelinski Vrh
Also known as Celina, Čelina
The timezone in Celinski Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:01 and Sunset at 19:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2066667°, Longitude. 19.5772222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Čelinski Vrh, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Adilovići )) (1.3km)
- Stuga (1.5km)
- Bare (1.6km)
- Račevo (2.1km)
- Kruščice (2.5km)
- Vrgaševići (2.7km)
- Dauti (3.1km)
- Gornje Gorice (3.3km)
- Kokovina (3.8km)
- Medoši (3.8km)
- Bare (4.4km)
- (( Jagnila )) (4.8km)
- Sadići (4.9km)
- Kovren (4.9km)
- Kršnica (5.1km)
- Šabovina (5.2km)
- Pavlovina (5.4km)
- Biokovac (5.4km)
- Parazlame (5.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Čelinski Vrh
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Grabsko Brdo )) (3.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grbovina (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- (( Vlaov Do )) (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mišov Izvor (1.7km)
Airports close to Čelinski Vrh
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (115.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (134km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (152.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.7km)