Traveling Luck for Semećeva Kosa, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Semeceva Kosa?What's around Semeceva Kosa?
Wikipedia near Semeceva Kosa
Where to stay near Semećeva Kosa
The timezone in Semeceva Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:11 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.2352778°, Longitude. 19.5611111° , Elevation. 1167m
Geographic features & Photographs around Semećeva Kosa, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Semećeva Kosa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gredica (5.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (1.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kozica (2.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Milovče Brdo (4.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (2.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (2.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mišov Izvor (3.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (4.6km)
Airports close to Semećeva Kosa
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (119km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (136km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (153.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.3km)