Traveling Luck for Kovren, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Kovren?What's around Kovren?
Wikipedia near Kovren
Where to stay near Kovren
The timezone in Kovren is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.1708°, Longitude. 19.5625°
Loading map of Kovren and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kovren, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kovren (0km)
- (( Jagnila )) (0.9km)
- Bare (1.1km)
- Kruščice (2.5km)
- Pavlovina (2.6km)
- Vrgaševići (3.3km)
- (( Mramor )) (3.4km)
- Kokovina (3.5km)
- Stuga (3.6km)
- Gornje Gorice (3.6km)
- Slatka (3.7km)
- Sadići (3.7km)
- (( Adilovići )) (3.8km)
- (( Kobiljaća )) (3.9km)
- (( Slepac )) (4.1km)
- Biokovac (4.2km)
- Kršanje (4.2km)
- Bare (4.9km)
- Bukovi Kraj (4.9km)
- Vodno (5.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Grabsko Brdo )) (4.9km)
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- (( Tješen )) (1.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strmac (2.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grbovina (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Glava Ćeotina (2.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kovren (0.7km)
Airports close to Kovren
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (110.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (129.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (148.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.6km)