Traveling Luck for Kozica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Kozica?What's around Kozica?
Wikipedia near Kozica
Where to stay near Kozica
Also known as Kozice
The timezone in Kozica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.2297°, Longitude. 19.5325°
Loading map of Kozica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kozica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kozica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Borova Glava (4.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tješanj (5.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mišov Izvor (5.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (2km)
Airports close to Kozica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (117.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (133.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (150.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (161.7km)