Traveling Luck for Vezišnica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Vezisnica?What's around Vezisnica?
Wikipedia near Vezisnica
Where to stay near Vezišnica
Also known as Vezicnica, Vezičnica
The timezone in Vezisnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3511°, Longitude. 19.3228°
Satellite map around Vezišnica
Loading map of Vezišnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vezišnica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Koruge (0.5km)
- Radosavac (0.6km)
- Židovići (0.7km)
- Deveta (1.9km)
- Sevari (1.9km)
- Guke (2km)
- Krejovina (2km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (2.1km)
- Komine (2.2km)
- Opaljenik (2.3km)
- Goločevci (2.4km)
- Pljevlja (3km)
- Čepići (3.1km)
- Svrkote (3.1km)
- Zadublje (3.1km)
- Rondovići (3.3km)
- Bakrenjače (3.3km)
- Zbljevo (3.5km)
- Donja Rudnica (3.7km)
- Vraneši (3.8km)
- Potkruša (3.8km)
- Šuljkovac (4.1km)
- (( Meljak )) (4.1km)
- Gogići (4.1km)
- Ropoč (4.2km)
- Naplav (4.4km)
- Zabrđe (4.4km)
- Svrkote (4.4km)
- Podrogatac (4.5km)
- Josovići (4.5km)
- Podtrlica (4.6km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (4.6km)
- Ametovina (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vezišnica
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (4.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čepevlje (3.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gosteč (3.5km)
Airports close to Vezišnica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (112.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (130.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (137.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (145.3km)