Traveling Luck for Sveti Ilija, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Sveti Ilija?What's around Sveti Ilija?
Wikipedia near Sveti Ilija
Where to stay near Sveti Ilija
Also known as Manastir Sveti Ilija
The timezone in Sveti Ilija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 16:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3247°, Longitude. 19.3564°
Satellite map around Sveti Ilija
Loading map of Sveti Ilija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveti Ilija, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svrkote (2.1km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (2.1km)
- Delići (2.4km)
- Zabrđe (2.7km)
- Tvrdaš (2.7km)
- Podtrlica (2.9km)
- (( Meljak )) (3.2km)
- Rabitlje (3.6km)
- Pljevlja (3.6km)
- Sevari (3.9km)
- Radosavac (4.1km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (4.2km)
- Podrogatac (4.4km)
- Mramor (4.6km)
- Komine (4.6km)
- Koruge (4.6km)
- Zbljevo (4.8km)
- Guke (4.9km)
- Jagnjile (5km)
- Potkraš (5km)
- Šumani (5.1km)
- Ručevac (5.2km)
- Irino Brdo (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Sveti Ilija
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (4.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (0km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (2.5km)
Airports close to Sveti Ilija
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (117.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (135.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (145.2km)